Join Washington Water Trails Association as an Individual, or renew your membership
As a member of WWTA, you are supporting the ability of current and future generations to access and steward the waterways.
The Individual Membership is $35 for a 1-year membership.
Family Membership Benefits:
- Support growing and sustaining the water trails and sites
- The latest print-edition of Cascadia Marine Trail Guidebook
- Exclusive access to camping reservations at Andy Anderson Park on Anderson Island – Only WWTA members have access to this camp site!
- Invitations to WWTA member events and social functions
- eNews, with exciting updates on trail sites and conditions
If you have a problem with our membership form, please contact us: